We’re all in this together.
Businesses should not thrive at the expense of people or the planet. Yeseo is working to create a net-positive impact on society and the environment.
- Everyone who works with us is paid fairly and on time
- Supplier invoices are paid as soon as possible after we receive them
- We regularly undertake pro-bono work to support charities and community causes in Ipswich and surrounding areas (mostly through Suffolk Pro Help)
- We regularly donate to local, national and international charities
- We do not tolerate discrimination or prejudice in any form
- We actively minimise energy usage wherever possible
- We meet via Internet video chat whenever possible
- If we must travel to a meeting we will choose cycling or walking as a transport preference whenever possible
- We support Ecologi and work towards being a climate-positive workforce